J
Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

200 Points

Mon, May 10, 2021 8:31 PM

Trend micro WiFi protection. VPN is amazing, web blocker needs some upgrades and improvements.

So i have a apple ipad device. And I have 3 trend micro apps installed including: Trend micro mobile security, Trend micro ad blocker, and Trend micro WiFi protection. I really like 2 out of 3 of apps but the Trend micro WiFi protection needs improvement. My first idea. The web blocker in trend micro WiFi protection needs a filtering level of Low, Medium, and High. just like trend micro mobile security. because some bad website still went through that looks suspicious. I also recommend notifications of when a website has been blocked because I don’t get notifications of when a website had been blocked in real time. Also trend micro need a approved website list. Because what if trend micro WiFi protection blocks a website that you trust. Also the trend micro WiFi protection need a emergency redirect if you know what I mean. For example if you go in a bad website and then trend micro finds malicious software it should redirect to a trend micro alert page. Because if you don’t get a emergency redirect it can still transfer malicious software to your device. Overall I still really love this WiFi protection app although it needs some improvement. Thank you

Brand User
tm_kath

Superstar

• 

564 Messages

• 

7.7K Points

5 m ago

Hi ,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Thank you for taking the time in sending us your ideas, we really appreciate it. We'll take note of this and we will try to combine your feedback with our R&D in order to provide better products in the future. As for the emergency redirect that you mentioned, if a confirmed dangerous site is visited, a blocking page appears right away and it will not allow you to visit the site anymore.

TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

200 Points

thank You! Cant wait for the possable update

Brand User
tm_kath

Superstar

• 

564 Messages