Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Closed

How would auto-renew work on expired bank card or on a card with zero balance?

Hello! I'm curious how auto-renew would charge a card which is expired.It's normal for majority of cards to have expiration after three-four years. Some banks issue cards with only two years validity.Even if card's number stays the same, its expiration date and CVV will be different.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

When does serial number start counting down days?

Hello! I'm interested in purchasing a license for Antivirus+, maybe even two ones to merge them into one long (2y+2y=4y).However I'm not certain when the key is activated. Can I purchase a key and keep it for a while until I prepare a computer where this Antivirus+ is to be installed?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Botnet Malware notice from Spectrum

Just received a letter from Spectrum (Internet provider) saying "they detected activity from our modem that one or more of your home devices is infected with advanced botnet malware." They want me to "take immediate action to remove the botnet malware by installing Spectrum's An

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to remove non existing computer from the protected devices list?

How to remove non existing computer from protected devices list? I no longer have the laptop (phisicaly destroyed) but trend micro have no option to remove it

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Response

Closed

How to temporary disable protection?

how ttotemporary disable protection>

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Response

Closed

Trend Micro peaks my disk usage up to 100%

I have a huge problem with my disk usage.Multiple processes are causing this, but Trend Micro seems to be one of the most common of them.It suddenly starts using up enormous amounts of disk usage, so that it's permanently at 100%, therefore affecting performance. Please, someone help me. I've tried

Problem