Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Upgrade of license from 1 device to multiple

Hi, I have just bought another laptop for home (Windows 10) and am looking to upgrade my Maximum Security license from 1 device to 2 (or 3 which is th

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

I can not to translate (para entender que deseas)

Nu inteleg cum se instalează programul support @clickfunnells.com Plata a fost efectuată. I receive your books,but ...

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Reinstalling and Restart Required

Greetings,                   My Trend Micro stop working and

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

How can I stop a Trend popup from coming up all the time

Hello! About a week ago I was trying to find a website that would allow me to convert a YouTube file to MP3.  When I went to one site, Trend war

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Latest TrendMicro program

I renewed my subscription to the latest version. Now I can't seem to find out how to get secure erase enabled.  My old subscription had that fea

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Stop Trend Pop-ups

I keep getting a notification that trend has blocked a site, but I don't want a notification. Trend should run in the background; out of sight, out of

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

security

can security on my pc be combined with another company

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Can you help me?

I need to install Maximum Security on my new Windows 10.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

How do I set Trend Micro to update when PC shuts down normally?

I turn my PC off overnight, so I'm perplexed that the first thing Trend Micro says upon boot is that my PC needs to be restarted to install updates.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Offline protection

Hi,Does Trend Micro Maximum Security offer strong offline protection when not online?Due to limited internet access and policies implemented in our of

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Lite

Hi,Is there a release date for Trend Micro Security Lite? I am currently using TM Maximum Security, will my version(product) auto upgrade to it?Thanks

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Desktop

My desktop icon for Trend Micro never appeared. How do I get a desktop icon so I can scan when I choose. At the moment I cannot scan.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Regarding privacy on Facebook, if I choose Friends only will that include groups I belong to?

Out of nowhere this Privacy Scan thing appears and shows my info available to the Public. If I choose Friends, will that include Groups I belong to o

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

KeyFreeze rootkit

i installed "KeyFreeze" and even though it got a bad rating on virustotal, i foolishly installed ittrend micro and virustotal don't det

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Multiple pages opening in PayGuard

Does PayGuard have to open a new tab for every action or procedure I make within a single banking session? It never used to. I used to be able to ope

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Manage folders in Folder Shield

I have a question about managing folders in Folder Shield.How can I add hidden folders to be also protected with Folder Shield? When managing folders

Idea

• 

Replied

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Why s SysWOW64 being blocked?

C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (powershell) is being blocked every morning.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Reclassifies Malware Links as Safe.

Greetings,I was going to report this issue a while ago and feel now is the right time.There is a reclassification portal where business and home users

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro UI Bug

Hello,This post is to report Trend Micro UI opening bug. Sometimes when trying to bring the main console, there is just the Trend Miro icon on the tas

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to connect to trend micro

Trend Micro Maximum Security cannot update. Continuously returns error "! Unable to connect to Trend Micro".- Have tried connecting to diffe

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

• PC Security