Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.6K)

Most Recent
Webguard, Fraudbuster, Payguard & Wifichecker/Running in background (Insight section), turn themselves off constantly throughout everyday

Webguard, Fraudbuster, Payguard & Wifichecker (Insight section) ALWAYS turn off, many many many times/day. This happens constantly and often just minutes after I've reset them. I have to do this "MANY××" times/day leaving my devices vulnerable and me feeling very uncertain. I chatted

Problem

• Mobile Security for Android

Renewed subscription

Have a iphone 13 how do I update the security on the phone no matter what I tried it still has the old date and it says to renew now but I already did

Question

• Mobile Security for iOS

What are Travel Scams? — American Airlines, Airbnb, and Booking.com

The holidays are fast approaching and border restrictions are lifted in many countries. Are you starting to think of your fall vacation? Though it's important to book ahead to get the best deals and discounts, it is also important that we know how to score the best deals from legitimat

Article

• PC Security

Fraud buster on Android

Fraud Buster on Android won't turn on.

Question

helpcenter.trendmicro.com won't load

Clicking on "Contact Support" on the homepage takes me to "Hmmm... can't open this page. Check if there is a typo in helpcenter.trendmicro.com" using Edge. All attempts to access this website fail, even using Chrome & Firefox; get the same type of message. Not much of a help center if you can't

Problem

• PC Security

[macOS] Is the website filtering only works in http? (no https?)

Hi, today I purchased Trend Micro Antivirus for macOS. Just for the sake of curiosity I tried the website filter feature and after setting it to the max possible streght, I realized that it only prevent access to http sites. I can bypass the filter by just using https. Is this intended? 

Problem

• Home Network Security

Virus scan

My Trend use to do a nightly scan. Since Support reinstalled it yesterday, that scan didn't happen.  The schedule only allows certain days and not nightly.  I am confused.

Question

• PC Security

Hi memory usage

Trend is using too much memory and preventing other programs from operating normally.

Problem

• PC Security

Security

Calendar & location kept getting thrown down

Question

What phishing scams do? — iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro Max scams

Win an iPhone 14 Pro Max today! Click here — Sounds familiar? Many of us have seen or encountered these fake iPhone 14 campaigns from Social Media ads, and hard-to-resist pop-ups, to fake email campaigns. We're secretly hoping and praying that these raffles and sweepstakes are real, tha

Article

• PC Security

Why parent control don't work on PC?

Why parent control don't work on PC? The computer works despite the fact that working hours are limited to 10:00 p.m.

Question

• PC Security

iPhone no longer rings

I installed Trend Micro on my IPhone 13 pro. It no longer rings and I’ve missed very important calls.

Question

Website not accepting password on account

Website will not accept last changed password or previous one

Problem

• Home Network Security

Security

My privecy and tracking

Problem

Fix

How do I fix everything I got an alert for because it includes private documents

Question

VPN and webguard

Why does my webguard and VPN keep getting turned off

Problem

Boot and UEFI protection

Hi,Does Trend Micro Maximum Protection protect against Boot and UEFI related malware that cause corruption ?

Question

• PC Security

Trend Micro Security score 4.0 in PC Mag Review 2022

Trend Micro Security 2022 keeps you safe online, on all your devices, all the time. This was proven beyond doubt in the recent review by the tech reviewer PC Mag. They reviewed all Trend Micro Security products and the Trend Micro Maximum Security and Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac bags

Article

• PC Security

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS version 10.0.1087 Release

What's new? Wed Guard Proxy Auto-Configuration Enhancements Bug fixes  Calendar Guard crash events Disable notification for data usage feature "Cannot Open Page Description data" error. LINE app displays a "Server connection not possible" error when Web Guard is on. How to Update C

Idea

Accepted Solution

Samsung Ultra

Can I download Trend Micro on my Samsung Ultra?

Question