Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (94)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Gaurd

I would like to disable the paygaurd feature from my computer as i find it extremely annoying when trying to use some websites. i have deleted it from my computer and it is not listed in my browser extension. How can i remove it?

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

should microsoft firewall be on or off while running Trend

should Microsoft Firewall be on or off while Trend is on

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Renewing with product key purchased from retailer

Trying to renew my Trend Max Security licence online but I only get options to purchase. I have the licence purchased from retailer. Is there a way to enter the product key or do I have to install the product again like a new user?

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Vault - Not unlocking

TM Max Security just updated and now I cannot access my TM Vault. The unlock button is there, when you right click, but nothing happens when you click on "Unlock Vault". no login box comes up for password.

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Quick Scan stuck at 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...'

A popup window appears at the bottom right screen saying 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...' and never disappears. It has two options, pause is not available (greyed out) and stop. Hitting stop does not do anything.It says the quick scan is at 100% if I open the main window

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend blocking Defender from turning on.

My Trend Micro Security software has expired. I uninstalled it but Microsoft Defender will not turn on. It thinks Trend is still installed. I think it is right. I keep getting a notice to renew subsription.How do I remove Trend completely to turn on Defender?

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to update

I have not been able to update my trend micro maximum for a week. I have a stable internet connection, and have no idea why it will not update. And it keeps "snoozing"...I have never had any issues with this company in over the 9 yrs I have used you guys. FIX THIS NOW...its YOUR END, no

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Chromium virus

I don't know how i got this app called chromium and now i am not able to uninstall it. I tried using the control panel also but it doesn't get uninstalled.Because of this app, my pc is at a risk.Plz help me.

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Extension for [NEW] Microsoft Edge - Chromium Based

Hey i am migrating to the new Microsoft Edge and i need to be safe while browsing so how can i download the extension for the new browser

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

How would auto-renew work on expired bank card or on a card with zero balance?

Hello! I'm curious how auto-renew would charge a card which is expired.It's normal for majority of cards to have expiration after three-four years. Some banks issue cards with only two years validity.Even if card's number stays the same, its expiration date and CVV will be different.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

When does serial number start counting down days?

Hello! I'm interested in purchasing a license for Antivirus+, maybe even two ones to merge them into one long (2y+2y=4y).However I'm not certain when the key is activated. Can I purchase a key and keep it for a while until I prepare a computer where this Antivirus+ is to be installed?

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to remove non existing computer from the protected devices list?

How to remove non existing computer from protected devices list? I no longer have the laptop (phisicaly destroyed) but trend micro have no option to remove it

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to temporary disable protection?

how ttotemporary disable protection>

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro peaks my disk usage up to 100%

I have a huge problem with my disk usage.Multiple processes are causing this, but Trend Micro seems to be one of the most common of them.It suddenly starts using up enormous amounts of disk usage, so that it's permanently at 100%, therefore affecting performance. Please, someone help me. I've tried

Problem

• PC Security