Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Pay Guard deletes cart: unable to send additional reply on a topic I raised

I raised a topic "Pay Guard deletes cart" and received replies which indicate that since I cannot switch from an ordinary browser window to

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

I can't open the program

My pc shut off on its own this morning after I 'woke' it. Trend will not start up now.

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Guard deletes cart

Whenever I open an online order page in Pay Guard, my cart has been emptied even though the goods I've ordered are still in the cart in the non-P

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Threat Cleanup Minor Error

Hello,I am reporting a minor cleanup issue.The highlighted item is a threat that was cleaned, but apparently, not entirely. It was initially not detec

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Lite Uses an Outdated Pattern File

Hello,I am not sure if this is the right place to report, but the latest beta of Trend Micro (Security Lite) uses a severely outdated pattern file. Th

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Chrome and MS Edge and network not working with Maximum Security v17

The computer has been running very slow since the last updates of Maximum Security v17. Chrome and Edge hardly turn on. There is heavy traffic on the

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Program interface does not open

Hi, I've been using Trend Micro for 10 days, but only now I realized something that I hadn't noticed before, every time I play or watch seri

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Green Highlighting - how to turn off

Hi, how can I turn off the green highlighting of links? I find it very annoying especially while trying to proofread emails I'm sending to client

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro PC Health Check-Up Doesn't Detect Temporary Files

Hi,From the Trend Micro settings I am left with the impression that it should be cleaning temporary files, recycle bin contents and browser caches aut

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Popups distracting Gaming

I have Trend even set to Mute Mode when in Full screen mode. They pop up and cause me to be distracted and takes the mouse cursor away from any game I

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

dropbox desktop app

I have configured Dropbox to have the app going in the system tray whenever I am working on my HP PC laptop. However it always closes within an hour

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

secure erase deletes files before confirmation

on two separate occasions today, right clicking a file/folder and clicking 'delete with secure erase' makes the file/folder disappear before

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Gaurd

I would like to disable the paygaurd feature from my computer as i find it extremely annoying when trying to use some websites. i have deleted it from

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

should microsoft firewall be on or off while running Trend

should Microsoft Firewall be on or off while Trend is on

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Renewing with product key purchased from retailer

Trying to renew my Trend Max Security licence online but I only get options to purchase. I have the licence purchased from retailer. Is there a way

Question

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Vault - Not unlocking

TM Max Security just updated and now I cannot access my TM Vault. The unlock button is there, when you right click, but nothing happens when you click

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Quick Scan stuck at 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...'

A popup window appears at the bottom right screen saying 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...' and never disappears. It has tw

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend blocking Defender from turning on.

My Trend Micro Security software has expired. I uninstalled it but Microsoft Defender will not turn on. It thinks Trend is still installed. I think

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to update

I have not been able to update my trend micro maximum for a week. I have a stable internet connection, and have no idea why it will not update. And

Problem

• PC Security

Accepted Solution

Closed

Chromium virus

I don't know how i got this app called chromium and now i am not able to uninstall it. I tried using the control panel also but it doesn't get uninsta

Problem

• PC Security