Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

330 Points

Wed, Mar 31, 2021 3:36 AM

Why reinstall and reboot?

For the second time on both my Work Computer and my Home computer I've had to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Software stating that important download is needed to be installed. I just can't stand all this Marking Baloney. Years ago (and I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years) everything was done online in background. It was one of the main reasons I loved using and selling Trend Micro. I was never interupted with questions like 'New updates, do you want to download now? I mean how stupid of course I wanted to get the new updates. And, Trend Micro never asked they just did it and did it in the background. Or, 'Must reboot your system to have updates installed' I'm going to turn off my computer adventually why demand it now?

Trend Micro is interupting me.

Responses

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 m ago

Interrupting.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 m ago

Too many messages per day, annoying.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 m ago

Would like unsubscribe and end this.

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

411 Messages

• 

4.7K Points

Hi, harry_4b61dc.

Welcome to Trend Micro Home User Community.

Here is a guide on how you can unsubscribe from Community Emails:

Unsubscribing from Community Notifications

Let us know if you need further assistance.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

330 Points

3 m ago

HEY MICRO YOU LISTENING?

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

450 Messages

• 

5.8K Points

3 m ago

Hi ,

Those messages are in relation to the critical updates needed to be used to patch your computer and we would need confirmation for it to proceed. If you feel that Trend Micro is interrupting your activities, you may enable first our Mute Mode feature so you will not be interrupted when it comes to our updates. Please refer to the link below:

Thank you for your understanding.

- TM_Kath