3 Messages

 • 

140 Points

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 12:24 PM

Closed

Web access schedule randomly starts blocking at the wrong time.

Hi, I'm running a web access schedule on my son's Windows 10 laptop that he uses for school. We're finding it randomly but regularly starts blocking at allowed times, and allowing at blocked times.

This happens unpredictably but averaging about twice per week. If I disable then re-enable parental controls, it starts doing the correct thing. Then a few hours or days later, it suddenly starts blocking at the wrong time.

This is quite an issue because it has prevented him from doing required work in class, and it also would allow him to use his laptop at night. In short, Trend Micro is not only not doing what it should, it's actually worse than if I didn't have it.

Please advise me of a fix asap.