Ways to Unsubscribe from Community
Community Notifications come from marketing messages, newsletters, and social network notifications. You should also receive notifications if there are new comments and replies to your posts and updates on your followed topics.
If you don't want to receive these notifications, please consider unsubscribing to avoid receiving similar emails in the future.
Unsubscribing from Community Profile:
1. Go to the Trend Micro Community homepage.
2. Click your profile photo, choose Profile Settings from the dropdown menu, and click the Edit button.
3. Click the Notifications tab.
4. Deselect the boxes to turn off the notification options. Click the Save Preferences button after making changes.
Unsubscribing to Community Topics:
1. On the Home page of Trend Micro Community Page, scroll down to Pick a Topic and click View all topics.
2. Choose the topic you want to unfollow.
3. Click the Unfollow button.
Unsubscribing from email:
1. Open the email community notification. At the bottom of the page look for this section. If you wish to unfollow the post follow the instruction via Click here and if you wish to unfollow from all community notifications click Unsubscribe.
Note: You must be logged in to TM Community to unsubscribe.