N
Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

Sat, Mar 5, 2022 4:46 AM

Update today 5th March 2022 - I have lost all access to JPG files since updating - how do I revert to previous file

Can I revert to a prior update status

Legend

• 

695 Messages

• 

12.3K Points

4 m ago

Hi, nzrof

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

This is not the normal behavior of the program. Can you check if you can find all deleted jpg files in your recycle bin? Can you also check what is the version of Trend Micro program installed on your computer? 

Awaiting for your response. 

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

@tm_rochelle​ Thank you for your response

I don't think I explained my problem accurately enough - I have not lost access to the .jpg file but by trying to access using Windows PHOTOS I get the Image but only for about 3 secs and then system reverts to File info again. My Daughter has offered the possible solution may be  corruption of the PHOTOS app as the same happens if I try to retrieve a JPG from my back up hard drive - She has suggested to try and de-instal and then re-instal 

Regards

Kem Gray

Brand User
tm_kim

Superstar

• 

652 Messages

• 

9.5K Points

Hi, nzrof.

May I know if reinstalling the program solved your issue? We would like to assist you further.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

I did de-install and re-install photos app - switched off computer and restarted and the problem has gone away - I hope permanently - I am never happy with an unexplained issue but this seems the best outcome at the moment - 

Thank you for your interest

Brand User
tm_kim

Superstar

• 

652 Messages

• 

9.5K Points

Thank you for sending us updates, nzrof. It's good to know that everything's working normal now. In case you need more help, please let us know.

- TM_Kim

Need Help?

Ask the Community