Neophyte

• 

15 Messages

• 

450 Points

Sat, Aug 28, 2021 3:26 PM

Closed

Trialing Trend Maximum Security

Well, I've been a "Bullguard" Security Suite user mostly, although I've tried others i.e. Kaspersky, Bitdefender, McAfee. So far I've been quite impressed with Tread Micro Maximum Security. Many, many years ago I use to use a Security product called "PC Cillin" was 'Trend Micro' involved with that software too?  

So what do I like so far? The software has a Very user friend interactive dialogue, it's kind of relaxed, but very reassuring in its approach. Example: "Congratulations... Last week Trend Micro found 42,317,633 on computers around the world, but yours stayed safe". I also found some Privacy Vulnerabilities on my Facebook account which I was unaware of (not that I use social media frequently). I think the Folder protection option is very good, Credit Card protection great, Password Manager, Privacy Control, plus the other features are very useful.  Also the 'Scan function' has a Computer Shut Down option, after a Scan is completed, which IS a REALLY helpful thing, not all security suites have this, and you can't do a Scan during the night without the PC being left On all the time. The general layout of the software is good and very intuitive. So, I'll continue with my Trial and I may well switch from Bullguard to Trend Micro.

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

520 Messages

• 

8.2K Points

3 m ago

Hi, Terry!

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

Thank you for the support and for sharing your experience with our product. Yes, PC-Cillin is from Trend Micro. It is the original name of our antivirus product. 

If you have further questions about our product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our support channels: http://spr.ly/61213yQADW

Have a great day!

- TM_Cathy

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

3 m ago

I have tried many AVs Trend has protected the best. Trend is a product you can trust.

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

520 Messages

• 

8.2K Points

Hi, hoozer.

Thank you for your continuous trust in our products. It brings us great joy to serve you. If you have any comments or concerns, please let us know so we can help you better.

- TM_Cathy

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

3 m ago

Hi telboy911.

Welcome to the Trend Micro Community. In the past, I switched from one antivirus to another and I was doing this since 2003 and at one point I went to Trend Micro and went for other antivirus. I can give you a list; MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials), Trend Micro, Panda Cloud Antivirus Free, Norton Internet Security, AVG Free, Avast Free, LavaSoft, McAfee, Reason Core Security.

After being feed up with switching antivirus from one to another. I went back to Trend Micro and I have been using it for the last 3-4 years. Loving, liking, and absolutely the best.

Best of all it's user friendly and it shows and tells you everything that you need to know. I really hope you switch from BullGuard to Trend Micro :)

Brand User
tm_kim

Superstar

• 

520 Messages

• 

6.9K Points

Hi, ahsans

Thank you for sharing your feedback and appreciation with Trend Micro. We're glad to hear that you're happy with how our product works.

At Trend Micro, we always aim to provide the best service to our customers. 

If you have questions or concerns, just let us know and we'll be glad to answer.

- TM_Kim

telboy911

Neophyte

• 

15 Messages

• 

450 Points

I have purchased the software now, Trend Micro do a 30 day refund if you’re not pleased with the product, which is very good I thought :-))

Terry 

Brand User
tm_kree

Superstar

• 

257 Messages

• 

8.8K Points

You got that right @telboy911 !  

Need Help?

Ask the Community