Trend Security Expert
Trend Micro Toolbar Update — July 2023 Version
Trend Micro Security has launched a new build that offers enhanced protection for the following Trend Micro products.
To ensure that you make the most out of this Trend Micro Security update, please take a moment to read through the following release notes, which highlight the key improvements.
Email Defender now available for Yahoo Mail
- Error message "Email Defender cannot work" appears when Using Outlook on Web
- Facebook Privacy Scan gets stuck at "Fixing UI"
- URL Rated "Safe" by Site Safety Center not detected or "Unrated" by Browser Search
- The wrong page opens when clicking the [Learn More] link on Privacy Scanner
- Page links are still highlighted with rating when turned off
- URL Rating function does not work when opened on Gmail in a new window
- Email Defender does not work when opening Gmail in a new window
- Page Rating popup is shown after disabling the toolbar from the Trend Micro Security setting page
- Mouse-over Rating does not work on Yahoo Mail
- Incorrect status of Email Defender on Trend Micro for Edge/Chrome in Outlook
- No Privacy Scanner promotion is shown on the LinkedIn homepage
Tell us what you think!
You can also add what features you want in the Comment section.
Join the discussion!
Sign in or create an account.