Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

140 Points

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 4:58 AM

Trend Micro Payguard Still Keeps Opening Several Tabs on Edge

I had already posted this question but the post was closed so I couldn't reply to the message so here it is again. Whenever I open a shopping website like Walmart for example in Paygard on Microsoft Edge, it keeps opening several tabs of the website no matter how many times I close each of those tabs. The only solution I could do is to close all of the tabs entirely with Payguard which defeats the whole purpose of Payguard. In just about every shopping website I visit with Payguard, it automatically opens a new tab every few seconds and it doesn't stop. Is there a way to stop Payguard from opening several tabs forever or is it something else? I had updated my Edge browser to the latest, my Trend Micro Security Software is at its latest, and I would really like to see if you guys can fix this issue, specifically for Edge because Chrome works but not Edge.

Responses

Brand User

Hustler

• 

98 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

4 m ago

Hi, Andy Tran

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community. 

Trend Micro Password Manager and Pay Guard do not officially support the New Microsoft Edge browser. Kindly use other browsers for your online transactions to use Pay Guard successfully. 

Kindly disable the Password Manager extension on Pay Guard Edge to resolve the duplicates tabs on the Microsoft Edge browser. 

For any clarifications kindly message us again. 

Thank you, 
-TM_JD