Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

280 Points

Mon, May 3, 2021 1:54 PM

Suppress Trend Pop-ups

How do I suppress all the pop-ups from the Trend Maximum Security program demanding that I enable features I don't want, renew in 300+ days, buy more product, etc.?

Responses

Prodigy

• 

296 Messages

• 

4.3K Points

2 m ago

Hi, eric_f22c08

Apologies for the inconveniences this had caused you. May I know what is the exact notification you get? We would appreciate it if you can send us a screenshot so we can check.

Also, is it the same when Mute Mode is on? Please try to turn it on and check if you still get the notification. You may refer to this link below:

How to use Mute Mode (Trend Micro Security for Windows)

- TM_Rochelle 

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

280 Points

I would love to send screenshots, but I've removed Trend temporarily until I can find the notification settings. This happens on all three of my PC's.

As for Mute mode: Is this a permanent setting?

I'll see if I can catch a few for you.

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

445 Messages

• 

5.7K Points

Hi ,

Mute Mode is temporary. There is no specific setting on Trend Micro to disable notifications except for the notification before your license expires under Subscription Information.

Paid Version Subscription Information

We would appreciate it if you can reinstall Trend Micro then provide us these notification screenshots to better assist you.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

280 Points

As soon as I reinstalled the program, I began receiving notifications. Mute mode is off, mute mode is on (seemingly at random -- yes, I chose "don't show me again"), install password manager (that one kept coming back) … I try to grab a screenshot.

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

Hi eric,

In the corresponding pop-up, you may choose to not show it again next time. Please let us know if you see another pop-up that you would like to reconfirm. Thanks!

- TM_Reine