Pharmacy Texts and Emails Scams — CVS
Health is wealth! We take care of our health and our family's the best way that we can, we try to live an active lifestyle, eat healthily, and take multivitamins supplements. Good thing our trusted pharmacies like CVS got our health needs covered, from everyday essentials to medicines. However, even CVS is being used by scammers to get to their prospective victims. Don't fall for their tricks!
Our Trend Micro Check Team spotted these CVS-released scams.
CVS Text Message Scams
CVS Email Scams
Stay healthy and safe! Read more.
Shop Safe with Trend Micro Check
- Always double-check reviews of shopping websites.
- Giveaways, while sometimes legit, are often a red flag.
- Pay attention to the company’s age, and be suspicious of great-sounding discounts.
- Strange payment methods (such as only PayPal) is also a red flag.
- NEVER use links or buttons from unknown sources! Use Trend Micro Check to detect scams with ease: Trend Micro Check is an all-in-one browser extension and mobile app for detecting scams, phishing attacks, malware, and dangerous links — and it’s FREE!