Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

Thu, Mar 24, 2022 10:00 AM

Payguard not working

Payguard does not come up automatically for except one bank, Nationwide B/s.  It doesn't come up on NatWest, Barclays, Lloyds, Halifax, PayPal.  I have both NatWest online banking and Nationwide listed on Payguard and only Nationwide comes up.  I use Chrome Browser but have tried Edge with the same negative results.  I have been through all the solutions including restarting the Trend Micro components.  I use Windows 11.  Perhaps that is the problem?  Payguard only works if I type the banks and retailers into the Payguard browser.

I migrated from Kaspersky 2 weeks ago and their protected browser work fine, so this Payguard problem is profoundly disappointing.

Any advice would be helpful.

Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

Il y a 5 m

Hi chasdbiebs,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

You may configure the settings of Pay Guard from the main console. Just open Trend Micro and go to Privacy, then click Configure button for Pay Guard.

You may check "Ask every time before opening banking or shopping websites in Pay Guard" and add the websites manually to open them on Pay Guard automatically.

For more information, you may refer to this page below:

How to add a website in Trend Micro Pay Guard

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

Il y a 5 m

Thanks Angelo, I've done all that, which is why I posted.  I'm now dealing with technical support because there is obviously something not right.

Thank you for your reply to my message.  Appreciated.

Need Help?

Ask the Community