Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 4:25 AM

Is Trend Micro Toolbar for Mozilla Firefox 93 64bit no longer available

The latest update for Trend Micro Maximum Security 17.71130 appears to have dropped the availability to load the toolbar extension. Is this a fix in progress?

Brand User
tm_kath

Superstar

• 

619 Messages

• 

8.8K Points

3 m ago

Hi @raycott,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

I would like to inform you that on version 17.7, the Trend Micro toolbar for Mozilla Firefox is currently under maintenance and will be available soon.

In the meantime, you may use other web browsers and add their own Trend Micro Toolbar.

I hope this helps.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

100 Points

@tm_kath     Is there an estimated date for its release?  Been awhile.

Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

390 Messages

• 

7.5K Points

Hi jpgweb,

We humbly apologize for the delay, our developers have been closely coordinating with Mozilla Firefox to make it available this month. We will make sure to let you know once the update is available.

- TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

292 Points

1 m ago

Trend still needs to improve its security features as there are so many malwares that malwarebites antivirus can detect them but not the Trend Maximum Security.

It has been years that am using Trend and I am happy with it but when it comes to the malware remover, i have no choice to use malwarebites instead of Trend as Trend can not detect them.

Superstar

• 

498 Messages

• 

8.3K Points

Thank you for your feedback, ghiacy

Trend Micro also protects you from different malwares. Make sure that all Trend Micro features are enable to get the strong protection from different threats and viruses. Make sure also that you are using the latest version of Trend Micro.

We'll be right here if you need further assistance.

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community