t_filiga_899c5e's profile
Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 12:00 PM

I still wait for some help to my Trend Micro Maximum Console..

From years since I used the Trend Micro Maximum Security, it is the first time that I tried to Downloaded and Re-downloaded,

Installed and Uninstalled the Software, My computer is very Successful with the Software, The icon is on the Desktop of the 

screen of my laptop, on the left hand corner and the left hand bottom of the Taskbar. I have to click on the ion to get the 

Console, the Status of the Trend Micro Maximum security to get everything especially the Tools, so I can work on it. To Fix the 

Virus and back up and all sort of staffs. what happen by now, I still wait to correct my Password. I contacted and i rang and still 

i don't know. there are a lot of icons and i only need the console you know. I still have to correct my Password. Great praise God.

Amen and amen.

Brand User
tm_angelo

Prodigy

• 

278 Messages

• 

5.2K Points

3 m ago

Hi t_filiga_899c5e,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Once you have installed the software correctly, two shortcuts of the Trend Micro application will be created in your desktop.

First one is use to open the Trend Micro main console which is named " Trend Micro Maximum Security " and the second one is to open the Pay guard feature which is named " Trend Micro Pay guard ".

Other than that two shortcuts, you can delete any Trend Micro icons in there. For the account password, you can request to reset it on the website link below.

Trend Micro Account Website

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

Need Help?

Ask the Community