Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

198 Points

Fri, Apr 1, 2022 4:05 PM

I did not receive the activation code after purchase

Hello, Trend Micro community

I purchased Trend Micro Maximum Security and the transaction was completed successfully and I received an invoice, but I did not receive the activation code

please help

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

80 Points

Il y a 3 m

Same here. no serial number... no activation key... on top of that when I log into my account it doesn't even show my purchase. this company needs work. 

Legend

• 

695 Messages

• 

12.3K Points

Hi, gdenison

I would like to inform you that upon checking your subscription here, your license will expire on April 02,2023, and you have 10 seats in total and currently you have 9 remaining seats that can be protected by Trend Micro. If you have other devices which is not yet protected by Trend Micro, you can still use your subscription to protect them.

Here's the link for installer:

How to upgrade Trend Micro to its latest version on Windows

How to install Antivirus for Mac

To activate your Trend Micro Mobile Security subscription to your mobile device, please follow the steps provided below:

For Android device
For IOS device

Let me know if you need more help.

- TM_Rochelle

Legend

• 

695 Messages

• 

12.3K Points

Il y a 3 m

Hi, hacendebbab

Upon checking here, your order status is Pending Payment. Order has been processed but payment has not yet been received. This status is typically seen when an order is placed using a check, money order, or wire transfer as the method of payment. Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to process the order. Once the amount has been deducted from your account, you will receive an Order Confirmation Email within 5-7 days.

Let me know if you need more help. 

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community