L
Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Mon, Mar 21, 2022 6:27 PM

How do I stop getting notifications from Trend Micro on Windows 10?

I have checked my settings of notifications on my system and TrendMicro isn't on the enabled list. They are coming up the same as other notifications, they create an open window at the bottom of my screen (like alongside Word, Mozilla, etc). They pop up when I'm in the middle of typing and they stop what I'm doing. I'm not always looking at my screen while typing so I don't notice and lose work because of this. I've looked at forums and they all say to go to system settings on the computer, which again, I've done. I'm seriously considering just switching to a different anti-virus software because this is so annoying and wastes so much of my time. How do I get this to stop? I've looked at the settings in the TrendMicro app as well and don't see anything about this.

Legend

• 

749 Messages

• 

13.4K Points

Il y a 5 m

Hi, lilac47

Could you please send a screenshot of the notification you're receiving? May I also know the version of your Trend Micro software? You may follow the instruction given on the link below to find it.

How to check if you have the latest version on Mac

Awaiting for your response. 

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Il y a 11 d

i am also about to leave them due to shit notifications interrupting all the time. need an option to turn all notifications off. 

Legend

• 

749 Messages

• 

13.4K Points

Apologies for the inconveniences, rseaman

You may enable the feature Mute Mode, it is used to temporarily stop non-critical notifications while you are doing an important task and automatically stops non-critical notifications when the PC is in full-screen mode. 

When you're using your computer may it be gaming or watching a movie on full screen it delays non-critical notifications from Trend Micro, so you can enjoy browsing without interruptions.

You may also set a specified time when Mute Mode will run and add programs you want to be immediately off when Mute Mode is on.

Here's a video about Mute Mode: 

Trend Micro Security - How Mute Mode Works

Let me know if you have further questions.

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community