• 

66 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Mon, Feb 14, 2022 2:00 AM

Closed

Game ON! New Trend Micro Heart Badge

Game ON! New Trend Micro Heart Badge

Happy Valentine's Day Trend Micro Community!!!

Can y'all feel the love in the air? We all do ryt? Let's breath-in all the love that we can and share it with everyone. This February we bring you a piece of our heart, the Trend Micro Heart Badge.

It's not just about chocolates, flowers, and gifts. The real spirit of Valentine's Day is caring, sharing, and loving one another.

To get this badge, share the things that you love about Trend Micro Security in the comment section or write a post for everyone.

I'll go first. I'll add mine in the comment section. 

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

100 Points

Il y a 6 m

Love Trend Micro for the ease of use.

Neophyte

• 

12 Messages

• 

340 Points

Il y a 6 m

Love that Password manager actually shows me which of my passwords is weak or strong.

Brand User
mickeylimon

Hustler

• 

66 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Il y a 6 m

great sharing @d_d_carlin and @silverunicorn07 , you beat me on the first comment haha 

as for me i love how simple and efficient in performance my trend micro anitvirus for mac is :)

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

Il y a 6 m

I love Trend Micro Password Manager, until it stops working on Firefox and the given solution is to switch to another browser.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

@ron_6217e5​  Yeah it sucks

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

150 Points

I agree.  It is the only issue I have had with the Trend Micro software.  But support does fix it for me every time I do a major update.

Now as for license renewal, Digital River is the THE worst company I have ever had to deal with.

Brand User
tm_kath

Legend

• 

683 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

Hi @robertforbes,

We're glad that our support was able to help you with your concern.

Digital River is our online merchant. If you are encountering any issues or have any concerns, you may also rectify them to our support line.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

180 Points

@tm_kath​  Hi Kath, sorry to cut in on your comment here but I can't find out how to unsubscribe from TM Community conversations. 

All I did was enter a comment on the email I was sent yesterday 14th Feb & now I get dozens of emails of other community members comments.

I don't want ANY of the darn things.

Brand User
tm_kath

Legend

• 

683 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

Hi @pjstaker,

No worries. Please check the link below for the guide on how to unsubscribe from Trend Micro Community notifications.

How to unsubscribe from Trend Micro Community notifications

Let us know if you need further help.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Il y a 6 m

not only has it kept my computers safe but helps with cleanup to increase their performance.

Brand User
mickeylimon

Hustler

• 

66 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

@bennettricharda​ yea! this reminded me how i set my scan on smart schedule so it can do tune ups for improved pc performance :) for those wondering how to set this up, you can check out:  https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/tmka-10686

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Il y a 6 m

I feel the safest online since using Trend Micro …. Its been over 15 years now

Brand User
mickeylimon

Hustler

• 

66 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

@annedenhert​ wow! 15 years ... and counting! to more years with Trend Micro, Cheers! :)

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

310 Points

Il y a 6 m

I love that Trend is always reliable and doesn't spam with incorrect false positives, but still picks up what it should.

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thank you. @anthonymetzen​! Our team will love to hear your feedback. I'll let them know.

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Il y a 6 m

The Trend for me, both on my phone and on my pc,

allows me to operate ... "worry free!"

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thank you, @jaybrn! We'll keep up the good work!​ 

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

Il y a 6 m

About 2001 My young son started working at a Bank and they used Trend Micro. Trend Micro has been part of my computer ever since.  Good enough for a Bank good enough for me. Thank you you Trend Micro

Brand User
tm_kath

Legend

• 

683 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

Thanks for the long-time support, @johnwright! We really appreciate it. Cheers!

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Il y a 6 m

I am a retired systems engineer and i have been using Trendmicro personally and in a corporate for over 25 years. In my opinion it is the best virus software on the market! Happy Valentine's Day.

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thank you for your trust @dafarber! Happy  Valentine's Day!​ 

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

180 Points

Il y a 6 m

We have Trend Micro on both our laptops, both our mobile phones & my wife's tablet. We have been using Trend Micro for many, many years and wouldn't think of swapping to any other company. With all the low-life people out there trying to hack our mobile phones & computers, we have been warned by Trend many times not to open messages.

Thank you Trend Micro Security. 

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thank you @pjstaker​! You can always count on us!

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Il y a 6 m

Love the ease in use, information, updates and also the ease of re-subscribing.

Clear cut information easy to understand.

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thanks @jameslay777​! I'll let the team know about your good words! Cheers for more years with Trend Micro!

Legend

• 

347 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

Il y a 6 m

I like it a lot after about 20 years of use.  I'm happy Trend Micro has kept me safe from account hacking with Pay Guard and just the everyday safety while on the internet.

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Hi @woodartisan55​! I agree, Payguard is one of my favorite too. Thanks for sharing! 

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Il y a 6 m

The ease,safety,and price

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

• 

363 Messages

• 

14.6K Points

Thank you for sharing, @dspence74​! We will always have your six!

amir

Prodigy

• 

236 Messages

• 

5.4K Points

Il y a 6 m

:) LOVE Trend Micro 

Brand User
tm_kree

Legend

•