Prodigy

Prodigy

• 

246 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

Mon, Sep 13, 2021 11:06 PM

Comodo Firewall Free compatibility with Trend Micro Maximum Security

Hi! Is Comodo Firewall Free compatible with Trend Micro Maximum Security?

https://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

Responses

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

471 Messages

• 

5.9K Points

4 d ago

Hi, ahsans.

Having one or more antivirus programs installed at the same time can cause performance issues and can make your computer more exposed to threats. Due to some Trend Micro components, the COMODO firewall will not be compatible with it.

Since you're looking for a feature that provides computer network vulnerability detection, Trend Micro has a Firewall Booster that is designed to provide network vulnerability detection and anti-botnet protection.

You can read more about this feature on this link: FAQ: Firewall Booster (Trend Micro Security for Windows)

- TM_Kim

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

246 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

@kim_de_guzman

Thanks for letting me know! I am fully aware about the Firewall Booster, but just want to confirm if it's okay to use another third party firewall 

Brand User
tm_cha

Prodigy

• 

315 Messages

• 

4.5K Points

4 d ago

Hi, @ahsans!

In addition to Kim's reply, Comodo Firewall is considered as a potentially incompatible software that can affect the performance of the Trend Micro software. Here's more info about potentially incompatible programs.

If you find these answers helpful, please hit the like button or Mark as Accepted Solution.

~TM_Cha

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

246 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

@tm_cha 

Thanks for letting me know! I am fully aware about the Firewall Booster, but just want to confirm if it's okay to use another third party firewall 

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

471 Messages

• 

5.9K Points

Anytime, ahsans! If there is anything else you need, please let us know.

- TM_Kim