Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

Wed, Mar 24, 2021 6:33 PM

Closed

Antivirus+Security

According to https://www.trendmicro.com/en_nz/forHome/products/antivirus-plus.html#compare-products-tm-anchor

Antivirus+Security doesn't have the feature called "Protects webmail from scams and phishing attacks"? Any reason why does this feature isn't included in the Antivirus+Security. Also this feature "Safeguards against email scams" is included in Antivirus+Security.

What is the difference between those two? Isn't webmail same thing as email? I suggest that those two feature should be included in the Antivirus+Security. I hope that Trend Micro makes these two features available in the Antivirus+Security

Brand User
tm_karr

Prodigy

• 

192 Messages

• 

3.6K Points

8 m ago

Hi, ahsans

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community

We appreciate your feedback, just to inform you the feature that protects webmail from scams and phishing attacks is called Fraud Buster and it is included on the Antivirus+ Security subscription, however, the product page link you provided has wrong information about the product features of Antivirus+ Security. Thank you for reporting it to us. 

I will report it immediately to our team, and for you to be able to know the difference between our products you can check the link below 
Feature Comparison (Trend Micro Security)

Regards 
TM_Kar

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

@saccharine_ching Your welcome. In Australia and in New Zealand the Trend Micro Internet Security has been discontinued. I am based in New Zealand so just wanted to make sure that the link I provided is accurate.

Also the link I provided it shows Premium Security Suite twice in the product comparison box? Why not show only one and list number of devices protected 3-6 and the operating system that can support it, and the price range?

Please tell your team to correct the link I provided immediately and show the correct information. So the next time I come to the Trend Micro NZ website I can see the correct information. Thanks.

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

520 Messages

• 

8.2K Points

Thank you for informing us, ahsans.

We'll update you as soon as we received a response from our team. Have a great day and stay safe!

- TM_Cathy

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

@catherine_joy_dela_cruz : Since I am based in New Zealand and just now I went to Trend Micro NZ website and I saw an updated website of Trend Micro NZ. It now shows four programs of Trend Micro; Antivirus+Security, Device Security Basic, Device Security Pro, and Device Security Ultimate. Since I have Trend Micro Internet Security and now I know that Trend Micro Internet Security has been discontinued in Australia and in New Zealand. I am interested to upgrade my Internet Security to Device Security Basic and please show me how to do this, the process, and etc? Please email me the process and procedure via email. Do I get the discount of 22% https://www.trendmicro.com/en_nz/forHome/products/device-security-basic.html

I am interested to auto renewal once every year.

Thanks.

Superstar

• 

421 Messages

• 

6.7K Points

Thank you for your responses, ahsans

To upgrade your subscription to Device Security Basic, you have to purchase it. Upon purchase you will see an option to enable the automatic renewal. Since you have an active subscription, we can transfer the remaining months of your current subscription to the Device Security Basic once you've purchase it. 

The $69.00 price indicated on the website is already discounted by 22%.  You may purchase it here: Device Security Basic

Let us know if you have further concerns.

-TM_Rochelle

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

@rochelle: Giving me a step by step procedure possibly with diagrams will be helpful for me. Thanks
Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

335 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

8 m ago

Hi, ahsans!

If you want a step by step instructions on how to buy a new subscription, kindly click the link below.

How to purchase a new license from Trend Micro

After the purchase, you will receive an Order Confirmation email as proof of your purchase.

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

@angelo_audrey_dizon : I have an exisiting and current Trend Micro Internet Security 2021 licence with me. What should I do about that and how can I transfer my existing license to Trend Micro Device Security Basic?

(edited)

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

8 m ago

@angelo_audrey_dizon : I had an online chat with one of your support representative and he told me the instructions on how to install Device Security Basic and etc information. Just now I installed the Device Security and now I am in my Trend Micro account and I can see that I have two Trend Micro security installed.

Your support representative told me that you can transfer my existing license into your new installed one. Can you please transfer my Trend Micro subscription into my new one so that the next time I log in into my Trend Micro account I can see only one Trend Micro product listed in my Trend Micro Account.

You guys are flipping amazing :D

(edited)

Brand User
tm_cha

Prodigy

• 

344 Messages

• 

5K Points

Hi, ahsans!

I have already merged your 2 subscriptions and you will be using the Trend Micro Device Security Basic subscription which will be valid until September 28, 2022. 

Thank you for your continued support! We look forward to protecting your devices for years to come.

~TM_Cha

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

Thanks very much. On my Trend Micro account the expiry date shows September 28, 2022 but on my Trend Micro GUI the expiry date says 03/27/2022?

Why it is different?

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

Hi, ahsans

Try to click the expiration date or refresh the program and wait for it to sync. You may also verify if you're using the correct license key for it.

- TM_Reine

ahsans

Prodigy

• 

253 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

Both in my Trend Micro account and my Trend Micro GUI shows the same license key. How to refresh the program?

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

Hi, ahsans

Try to close the program then reopen it. You may also click the expiration date then click the Change Serial Number button. Retype the license key, check if it will update.

- TM_Reine

Need Help?

Ask the Community