• 

5 Messages

• 

210 Points

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 3:10 PM

Closed

Answered

Password Manager

Just got Trend and am having issues with password manager, with my BestBuy subscription.   I am running Windows 11 and trying to use this in Chrome.  I have also deleted manager and reinstalled...no help

1.  will not take the activation code that I received for Trend Micro Account

2.  Does not auto fill or auto remember passwords

There may be some others, but if I can get these going, I'll be able to tell better.  

Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

1 year ago

Hi cyndiman,

May I know if you have successfully installed the Trend Micro password manager extension in your chrome browser? If not kindly refer to the link below for instructions on how to install it.

Unable to install Password Manager extension in Google Chrome

Also, To activate the subscription you will just need to log in your Trend Micro account by clicking the Password Manger extension.

Hope this helps!

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

210 Points

1 year ago

It says it is installed.    Some passwords do not auto save and auto fill, evven though they are checked.

Is thee a way to completely delete the passwords that have been saved?  I would like to delete and reinstall Password Manager.

Is Password Manager activated when the Trend Micro is activated?

Brand User
tm_kim

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, cyndiman.

Trend Micro Password Manager is included in your Trend Micro subscription. So since your Internet Security is still active, your Password Manager should still be working. 

You can manage the accounts on your Password Manager by signing in to your Trend Micro account on this link.

Regarding the accounts that do not auto-fill, may I know what sites are these?

- TM_Kim

Need Help?

Ask the Community