Skip to main content
pris_il_humbrdr's profile

Fri, Jan 15, 2021 11:13 PM

Acknowledged

Password manager

I'm having an awful time with Password Manager but afraid to get rid of it because I don't remember what sites were added to it and currently can't get into 2 important sites because I don't remember the master password! The person on the phone at Trend was almost insistent I use it.

All were written down but I can't find that paper I wrote them on. I pay like 400 bucks a year for one of these programs.

If I delete the Manager I understand I will also lose those that were saved but I've no idea if those were the ones I had been auto-logged into previously. All I know is that I can't get into the 2 main sites I need until something is fixed.

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place and am suffocating.

There's been a number of strange things happen, like seeing someone post as me on YouTube, at least twice and with least 2 different creators and there are 2 business(?) images on my Facebook. I asked those be removed but they weren't.

FB wants to charge me those persons sales tax but I won't give it to them so I can't make any purchases on FB for my game or anywhere as I had my card locked.

I searched my name on FB and found several, just my name and nothing else. I asked FB to remove them a long time back, they didn't or these hackers created more.

In a game I play I saw someone in my room when I clicked to edit it. There should be no one in the room in 'edit mode'. I realize these are not your responsibilities but felt a need to elaborate a bit.