Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 6:12 PM

Unable to extend licence on iPhone with 6 Devices 2 Years purchase

I have a 6 devices, 2 years protection version of Trend Micro Maximum Security for my household. I've managed to extend coverage on two laptops and one Android phone, but not my iPhone. On selecting 'renew/activate' I get just two options - 'purchase' (with 4 sub-options) and 'restore purchase'. On selecting 'restore purchase' I get an error message which reads "If you recently renewed your subscription but the expiration date did not change, please tap Check Now to restore your subscription. You will not have to pay again." On tapping 'Check Now' I get the message "Unable to restore subscription, tap the button below to send logs to Trend Micro for troubleshooting." I have tried this several times now and still have a subscription which expires on 08 January 2021 instead of 02 August 2022.

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

483 Messages

• 

7.4K Points

10 m ago

Hi, shaaaadevi!

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

Please try to follow the steps below to re-activate the subscription on your iPhone:

1. Open Trend Micro app.
  2. Scroll down then tap Settings.
  3. On Settings, sign out your Trend Micro account.
  4. Then, go back to Settings and tap Set up account.
  5. Sign in your Trend Micro account.

Let us know how it goes.

- TM_Cathy

Hotshot

• 

12 Messages

• 

510 Points

10 m ago

Out of curiosity, what kind of protection does TrendMicro provide for iPhone?

Frankly speaking, I haven't seen any real antivirus for iPhone and iOS, maybe only site rating or URL checker for browsers.

Have I missed anything important since my last time I looked?

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

483 Messages

• 

7.4K Points

Hi, dp52-05!

Aside from the Web Guard feature, Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS also has Fraud Buster. This lets you scan your iMessage, saved images, and screenshots for malicious URLs. It also has a Lost Device Feature which helps you track your lost, stolen, or misplaced device.

Hope this helps.

- TM_Cathy

Need Help?

Ask the Community