C
Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

Sun, Dec 20, 2020 4:42 AM

Ipad internet wont work - works w iphone nd macbook. I bought 3 device of Maximum Security.

at ipad only, it says "weak internet" - I use one modem for all my ipad, iphone and macbook - all are programmed equally. pls respond asap.

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

10 m ago

Hi clarizzamag,

Where are you seeing the message Weak Internet? Have you tried to reconnect the iPad and the same network? 

Would it be possible if you can send a screenshot of this message so we can verify it. Please check as well the Mobile Security version: 

Open Mobile Security > Scroll to the bottom choose Settings > About

- TM_Reine

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

where can I send the screenshot?? my ipad do no have internet and I have to work! the "weak internet" notice is at my wifi id number. pls resolve issue asap - i need internet!

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

@reine_roque - where can I send the screenshot? cannot use ipad where it is said "weak internet" bec internet is dead. pls resolve this issue asap as I cannot work! weak internet" notice is located at the wifi identification.

Brand User
tm_cha

Prodigy

• 

332 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

You may attach the screenshot here when you reply to this thread, clarizzamag. 

Here's a photo you can refer to in attaching the screenshot:

Please also indicate the version of your Mobile Security app. 

~TM_Cha

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

Since I really need internet at my ipad to work, I deleted Micro Trend from my Ipad. i got mt inernet back in full force! Micro Trend does not work w ipad?? it is saying "weak internet" beside the wifi indication (it is not weak). pls advise - if I put back Trend Micro for protection I will lost internet...I bought Trend Micro Max Sec for 3 devices, it is fine w Mac air and iphone but not with ipad.

Brand User

Hustler

• 

98 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi clarizzamag

Kindly check if you're iPad is connected to a VPN. You may also check if you have other mobile security application installed on your iPad. 

It would be better if you can send a screenshot for us to check the notification about your internet connection. 

Thank you,

-TM_JD

Need Help?

Ask the Community