Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Fri, Jan 1, 2021 9:43 PM

Feedback

I've just installed the latest version of Max. It offers the option of providing feedback but the link takes me to the community page, where I can find no feedback option, so here it is:

The mobile phone (IOS) version does not understand unlimited mobile data. So STOP TRYING TO MEASURE IT! Unlimited data is in fact a valid data plan, so the message "(data plan not set)" is incorrect.

The ipad version does not understand that it has no mobile data capabilities at all. So STOP TRYING TO MEASURE IT!

I do not want Content Shield. STOP TELLING ME TO ENABLE IT!

Neophyte

• 

12 Messages

• 

354 Points

10 m ago

Tell it like it is!!

Brand User
tm_angelo

Prodigy

• 

278 Messages

• 

5.2K Points

10 m ago

Hi mikeimpey & djwhite077,

It's possible that your Trend Micro mobile security is out of date that is why you are experiencing troubles. To help you on your concern, can you provide us the following information below.

May you also check if you have pending Trend Micro update in the app store and make sure to update the application.

Please provide us the following information:

1. On what device and its Operating System Version.
2. Trend Micro Version.
3. Screenshots of the problem if possible.

Awaiting your response.

-TM_Angelo

Hotshot

• 

12 Messages

• 

510 Points

10 m ago

A half a year ago we complained about Feedback tool as well. The funniest stuff was that we were told that "community" was not suitable for such feedbacks and instead we were directed to that tool.

Brand User
tm_kath

Superstar

• 

564 Messages

• 

7.7K Points

Hi dp5205,

It is okay to leave feedbacks here in Community for paid products like Trend Micro Mobile Security. We will do our best to handle it here.

- TM_Kath

Need Help?

Ask the Community