Wi-Fi Checker: Suspicious interference found on Mobile Security for Android
Risks Found! Suspicious interference. Your data or privacy could be at risk.
You encountered this message because we updated the Wi-Fi checker to boost your security. Make sure your using version 184.108.40.20691 and above to get this protection.
Update your Trend Micro Mobile Security
Make sure your Trend Micro Mobile Security is updated to the latest version:
- On your android device, open Google Play Store, then search for "Trend Micro Mobile Security".
- Tap Update, then follow the remaining instructions.
- After the upgrade, you may check your app version from the app.
- Open Mobile Security.
- Click Menu then tap Settings.
- Look for About and Tap it.
4. Go to Wi-Fi checker > Turn-off and Turn-on.
5. Scan again and check the result if it will be improved.
6. If the same issue persists, please contact our Technical Support for assistance and provide the following details:
- Trend Micro Logs
- Device Information (Device Model, Operating System, & Network Connection)