Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 9:01 AM

Everything seems to be blocked

For a long time, I was able to view video messages, links that were sent from friends and so on. 

Now for the life of me, I can't seem to view anything that my friends send?

Responses

Brand User

Superstar

• 

456 Messages

• 

6.9K Points

3 m ago

Hi, bari7henry!

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

Do you get any blocking page/pop-up when viewing video messages and links? Please let us know what happened and on what part did you encounter the problem.

Also, we would like to know what device you are using and the version of Trend Micro installed.

- TM_Cathy

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

@catherine_joy_dela_cruz 

I have had Trend Micro Mobile Security on all my mobile phones and 3 other devices at once for a few years running with no issues at all from Sony Z3 to Z5, Samsung Galaxy S8, S10+ and now A31 (my devices)

I don't know what went wrong on your side but I'm getting blocked pop up messages every link that I try to access, whether it be on Facebook or in a message from a friend. All the things that never use to be an issue is now an issue. 

Prodigy

• 

347 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

Hi, bari7henry!

May we know what is the version of your Mobile Security?

How to check Mobile Security for Android app version

Please try to modify the Protection level of your web guard by setting it to Low – Blocks only sites confirmed as fraudulent or dangerous. Then open the website the were being blocked to check the message will still appear. 

Hope this helps. Awaiting for your response.

-TM_Rochelle