Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Wed, Jul 21, 2021 5:31 AM

app is not working properly

I paid for this app to automatically check for viruses and other harmful effects, but 10 times daily I have been manually using app to set every allowance to make app able to work. Question is because I'm doing the apps work, do I get a full refund?

Responses

Brand User

Superstar

• 

471 Messages

• 

6.2K Points

12 d ago

Hi cecilia55fijalka,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

A refund is only possible if the order is made within 30 days from the purchase date.

What we can do now is help you resolve the issue that you are experiencing. Please make sure that all permissions required are allowed to fully protect your device. You may check the link below for reference:

Things to fix after running a scan

You may also use the Web Guard feature that is used to protect you from explicit or unwanted websites when you are using a mobile browser or apps that offer in-app browsing. You may check the link below to know how to use it:

How to use Web Guard on Android

If the above information is not helpful, please let us know more about the issue so we can assist you further.

- TM_Kath

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

9 d ago

Just has not worked right since I purchased it.  I did this on the recommendation of one of your representatives.  Very disappointed with this software.  I've been a loyal customer for many.  

Thank you 

Bryan Rowland