Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

290 Points

Sat, Oct 9, 2021 1:56 PM

Pop up blocker window - Top10answers.com

Everytime I login to my computer and start surfing the internet the trend micro block window pops up and tells me that a web site from Top10answers.com... is now blocked. I select the ok option and then the window goes away. However the problem still is there because I will continue over time get the block window message again. I tried turning the mute on, but that doesn't help. Any solutions available?

Accepted Solution

Prodigy

• 

369 Messages

• 

5.7K Points

10 d ago

Hi, khanagan01!

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community.

May we know what browser are you using and would it be okay for you to send a screenshot? Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and check if the said website would still be detected.

You may refer to this link below:

How to clear web browser cache

Please try to check the extensions installed on your browser as well. If you are not familiar with it, it's best to remove them. If that didn't work, please try to download the hotfix here. Close all the open browsers first before running the hotfix.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

- TM_Rochelle

Accepted Solution

Brand User
tm_angelo

Prodigy

• 

278 Messages

• 

5.2K Points

10 d ago

Thank you for the reply khanagan01, Let us know how it goes.

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

290 Points

@angelo_audrey_dizon  As of right now the "Hotfix" seemed to do the job. I'll keep an eye on it, and hopefully things are working correctly again. Thanks for the help :)

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

290 Points

10 d ago

Hello TM_Rochelle

I am usinng the Chrome browser, I did clear the browser Cache before I posted the above post. I also had disabled and removed any chrome extensions and only have the trend Micro extensions. 

I will try the Hotfix, THANKS

Brand User
tm_cathy

Superstar

• 

483 Messages

• 

7.4K Points

Thank you for your response, khanagan01.

Let us know how it goes.

- TM_Cathy

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

290 Points

@catherine_joy_dela_cruz

As of right now the "Hotfix" seemed to do the job. I'll keep an eye on it, and hopefully things are working correctly again. Thanks for the help :)

Brand User
tm_cha

Prodigy

• 

332 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Thanks for the update! Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~TM_Cha

Need Help?

Ask the Community