3 Messages

• 

140 Points

Thu, Oct 28, 2021 10:36 AM

Closed

Resolved

Password manager not able to help

Password manager unable to help
When I try to uninstall using diagnostic toolkit I get an error message saying Google Chrome had blocked this and when I click reload Chrome closes all tabs.
I have tried following the help to install Password Manager root certificate fo0r macOS Big Sur version 11 but I can only get to step 2 which is Click System then click Certificates;. When I do this I do not see Password Manager Root certificate.
Brand User
tm_karr

Prodigy

• 

218 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

9 m ago

Hi, @scanlancolin

You encountered this error message while installing Trend Micro Password Manager on MacOS Big Sur version 11. To complete the installation, you need to trust the Password Manager certificate.

Here's how to do it. The installed certificate is not trusted (Password Manager)

Hope this helps Let us know how it goes!

TM_Karr

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

@tm_karr 

I tried that but as my post says, I password manager does not show up under certificates so I cannot follow later stages

Brand User
tm_karr

Prodigy

• 

218 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

Hi, @scanlancolin

Thank you for your response,

Please try to uninstall your Trend Micro Password Manager manually you can check this link on how to: Delete apps manually

After that please try to reinstall your Password Manager

If the problem still persists after this one kindly check if there is any updates on your MacOS version

Let me know how it goes

TM_Karr

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

I have done all this repeatedly but to no avail.  I have updated to the latest version of MacOS 11 Big Sur.  Are you suggesting that I upgrade to MacOS 12 Monterey?

John 

Need Help?

Ask the Community