Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Thu, Jul 8, 2021 4:52 AM

mobile security's accessibility cganging and it collected some logs

Token 2764 was about collected logs that were sentt in. my accessabiliy turns off all the time, have unistalled and reinstalled.  Gone over directions for permussions.  Think ivgot it all.  But the app collected logs u believe and it wasn't me that fid so.  I may have in June but these are dated from April.

Responses

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

211 Messages

• 

3.9K Points

25 d ago

Hi pontonvalerie596,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Kindly make sure that the Trend Micro application under accessibility permissions is enabled. This is to make sure that the application can work properly. 

For the report logs, you will need to initiate it to collect log samples. Do you have any history of technical support with us that have collected support logs? 

Awaiting for your response.

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

24 d ago

I would do better speaking to domeone.  I keep losing everythin i typed.  I just dod it again and have to do things.  Im going to give you the ligs sent in token 1020 - 6-10-21,.  Token 2764 - 4-1.  If it helps.  I also use express VPN. Supposing you have my email.  Ehen i call i will discuss the persistent threat that keeps me from having any pc working and how to figure out what it is and how to shef it   But that will be when my randsin leaves for college .  Also  using hotspot from mt cell phone and noticed the default link for the home neywyork which is. Tnhns.onelink.me.              

I cannot get through to your site on my tablet through mobile security app. 

the link is normal for mobile security tmmspersonal.page.link/*

Should i send a log in again with my post?  I think i will anyway. 

Brand User

Hustler

• 

147 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

24 d ago

Good day!

We apologize for the all problem you are experiencing with Trend Micro

We have sent you an email to further assist you with this issue.

Awaiting for your response.

TM_Kar