Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Cannot connect to internet. Trend engineers have remotely controlled my computer 7 times in past month. Don't waste your money on service!!!

Trend has failed to connect to the internet 7 times in the past month and had engineers remotely control my computer each of these times. Last time it happened was yesterday. Mind you, it takes on average 3-4 hours each time. Time wasted & my money wasted on buying so called trend micro maximum security. WHAT A JOKE!!

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

1 y ago

I was told by a trend engineer about my problem with trend not being able to connect to the internet, that it was a microsoft problem. When i contacted microsoft, they did some checks and got back to me, telling me that it was a TREND PROBLEM. I think that i had wasted my money on trend when this KEEPS HAPPENING every 2-4 days. TREND IS A WATE OF MONEY

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

So called MAXIMUM SECURITY. WHAT A JOKE!!

tom_emmelot

Elite Solutionist

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

31.6K Points

Hi beardys_44

I use TM now for 25 years, I got never the problem you rever to.

The solution in the reaktion of TM Angelo is the only way to solve this, and yes it is all MS related problems or the problem is somthing you got on your computer that you put there yourself. TM self is looking i think every hour, so most of the time he got the conection!

Hope you follow the link Angelo provided and you get succes with it.

Kind regards,

Tom

Brand User
tm_kath

Superstar

• 

589 Messages

• 

8.2K Points

Hi Tom Emmelot,

Thank you very much for your continued support. We commit to give the best protection possible. Looking forward to more years of protecting you and your household.

- TM_Kath

Brand User
tm_angelo

Superstar

• 

349 Messages

• 

6.6K Points

1 y ago

Hi beardys_44,

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. The issue happens when your Trend Micro Security software cannot connect to our Trend Micro server to get the latest program updates.

Is it okay if you try to follow the instructions given below to solve the concern.

Error: Unable to contact Trend Micro

Hope this help!

-TM_Angelo

Need Help?

Ask the Community